- Add useful vocabulary your learned in Canada to the Overseas Quizlet (password: timhorton)
- Add locations of interest to the TTP2018 Google Map
- Add photos that would be helpful to future trainees (related to logistics, classroom environment, etc.) to theTTP 2018 Overseas Albums (Elementary Secondary) or post them to the Band if you prefer
- Create a short blog post about your overseas experience. It can be a simple as a photo or a restaurant tip.
- While you're there, please...
- make sure your blog language is set to English screenshot and
- that you've chosen a 'simple, 'awesome', or 'notable' theme screenshot
Other 'Return to Korea' checklist items
- Add your wisdom to the Advice for future trainees docs: Elementary Secondary
(please include requests for overseas organizers and unexpected questions you were asked)
- Transfer Training Program notes to Overseas Group Notes: Green Blue Red
- Make a copy of the Overseas School Observation Report, add it to your Journal Folder add it to your Journal Folder and start documenting your experiences. Example pf Acticity
- Begin preparing for your ‘Show & Tell’ Presentation of activities and methods you observed overseas.
- Update your ER Log