For the next few weeks, we will work together to produce CALL-related materials for use in your teaching. In groups, discuss what type of materials would be most useful. Make a list of specific materials you’d like to produce. Post that list on your blog and start creating!
- YouTube Playlists (e.g. Class Starter Videos, Culture, Language Learning, etc. )
- Create Padlets/Word Clouds Powtoons, Kahoots, Vokis, Storyboards, Mindmaps, graphic organizers for specific parts of your textbook or teaching.
- Create Quizlets and/or Memrises for specific vocabulary sets
- Find study materials from the Activity Guide for grammar topics your cover.
- Create Screencasts (CALL tutorials or student tasks)
- Use Google Forms to create Week#1 Questionnaire or other survey.
- Class a Blog Template for your class website.
- Curate a set of feeds for your own learning or professional development (or your students).
- Create 'Flipped Classroom' materials you can use.
- Anything else using to what we’ve covered in class or other CALL tools