Join ones of interest, bookmark them with Diigo, and/or create a blog post about any interesting discoveries.
If you're feeling ambitions, join twitter, finds some people to follow and send out your first tweet.
**********************Check out a few more Odds & Ends
************ Buffet Review ************
Things to Do
- Go to Feedly and check out recent blog posts from other TTP'ers, grad students, and TTP alumni
- Start a Google+ Hangout-on-air with a classmate or two and post the recording on your blog. Google+ Hangouts
- Download a video using Torch or Keepvid and edit it with Windows Movie Maker Video Guide
- Create a new YouTube playlist or add videos to an existing one and post the playlist on your blog.
- Work on a Prezi, Google Presentation, or Powtoon and post it on your blog Presentations Guide
- Update the class quizlet set or your onw Quizlet with the latest TTP vocabulary Activity Guide
- Creating an audio recording using Audacity Voki and/or Clyp.it Audio Guide
- Use Google Translate to practice pronunciation Week#3 or use the new Chrome Speech Recognition Add-on Week#4
- Create a blog for your class or redesign your own blog (new template) or add some gadgets Blogger Guide
- Use Schoology.com, Socrative.com, or Classdojo to set a site up for your class.
- Create Mindmaps or Graphic Organizers and post them on your blog. Mind Mapping Graphic Organizers
- Check out more Google+ Communities, or Facebook Groups on the Social Networking Guide
- Create some funny images with sites like Photofunia and post on your blog Site Building Tools
- Create a Padlet, Wordle, or comic strip and post itn on your blog Site Building Tools