- Join the Diigo Learning Call Group
- Complete an Entrance Survey.
- Create an account at Quizlet.com. Join the BUFS TTP Quizlet Class. Quizlet App here.
Hanging Out in the Google Universe
Add your classmates to a 'circle' (TTPClass#1 here, TTP Class#2 here)
Later, you can update your Google+ profile, find others to follow, and download the Hangout app to use it on mobile devices.
In class, we will attempt to use a Hangout to text chat and video conference.
Google+ Hangout Guide
Blogger Tweaks Questions? Blogger Guide. To see some examples of what you can do with a 'Blogger' blog check out the ones below.
- From former TTP Trainnes
SmartLearning, Humming English, Happy English w/Xena, Nayoung's English
- Collablogatorium (by Carla Arena - CALL practitioner extraordinaire)
- ESLTeacher in Korea (University instructor in Busan)
- LearningCall.net (this site)
- posting a photo
- posting a video
- adding 'gadgets' to the side of your blog
- embedding a presentation from slideshare or Ted Talk or Quizlet (using html mode)
Begin Exploring Activities, Games, & Quizzes
- Explore the Games & Activities Guide
- Creation Sites: Quizlet Proprofs Jeopardy , Jeopardy Kids
- Look at examples - Hot Potatoes ProProfs Quizlet Padlet (nice Google Doc usage here)
- Play a few online Word Games
- Explore activity sites and use Diigo to bookmark your favorite sites Use our Hangout to share and comment on any interesting finds
- Create something with Quizlet, Profprofs, or Padlet and post it on your blog
- Create other kinds of games using websites or downloadable programs
- Create a short blog post about your thoughts on activity resources and using them in your teaching
QuizletHelp edit this set by registering at Quizlet (confirm your email), joining the BUFS TTP class (wait for Jeff to accept your enrollment), and then edit the set.