Choose the buffet items of most interest and dig in! You will probably NOT have enough time to do all of the tasks mentioned.
Take a look at the Presentation Guide.
Task: Look at some of the specific examples there. Try to embed one on your blog. (see presentation guide for details on how to do this. Example here)
Optional Tasks: Try to create and embed a Google presentation (guide here) on your blog. Try to create your first prezi.
Look at the Audio Guide
- Explore the sites listed there and Bookmark at least 2 audio sites using Diigo
- Use Audacity to record an mp3 file.
- Upload it to: JeffLebow.net/ttp-files
ID: pufsttp Password: 4CALL-fun
Edit/Choose File / Upload / SAVE
- Post that audio file on your blog with a short description (guide here) (example here)
Look at the Video Guide
- Explore the sites listed there and Bookmark at least 2 video sites using Diigo
- Go to YouTube.com, find any video of interest and post it on your blog (instructions here)
- Use a video download site to save a video file from a YouTube Video
- Use your webcam to create and post your own video on YouTube. Become a YouTube Star!
_________________________________________________________At the end of class, use Google Reader to see what your classmates have posted and make a couple of comments.